Transportation keeps the global economy moving. If your business depends on shipping or receiving goods, especially across international borders, TEN offers expert advice to exercise your rights and protect you from claims under foreign legal systems and in different jurisdictions, should something happen along the way.
TEN’s specialist lawyers can help you handle all kinds of transportation law issues, including:
- Damages incurring to goods in transit
- Accidents occurring to vehicles and vessels in transit
- Delays in delivery and failure to deliver
- Liability when using combined means of transportation (air, maritime, rail, road)
- Moving of people and assets
- Transportation contracts