For a contract to be legally binding, it not only needs to be agreed upon by both parties but also has to be drafted in accordance with all applicable laws. When more than one jurisdiction or area of law is involved, the more complex a contract should be, making expert legal advice crucial to ensuring it will be enforceable.
TEN’s experienced corporate lawyers can guide you through every aspect of contract law, including:
- Pre-contractual advice and consultancy
- Assistance with drafting, reviewing and revising terms and conditions
- Contract negotiation (offer, counter offer and acceptance)
- Breach of contract and remedies, such as compensatory, liquidated, and nominal damages
- Implied contracts
- Contract interpretation by courts including outside statements and the behavior of the parties.
- Choice of law and jurisdiction
- Validity of electronic signatures