TEN’s board of directors is currently made up of:
- Chairman: Luiza Iuliana Budușan, Budușan and Associates, Romania
- Treasurer: Dirk Grotstollen, NJP Grotstollen, Germany
- Secretary: Michael Schlicter, Virtus Advokater, Denmark
There are also two committees, led respectively by:
- Head of Committee for Prospective Members: Maciej Kapczuk, Kanski Kapczuk Kniat-Borsut Sp.p., Poland
- Head of Committee for Sharing Knowledge: Bas Jacobs, TEN Advocaten, Netherlands
TEN’s next Annual General Meeting (AGM) in 2019 will take place in Marbella, Spain, hosted by Martos Abogados. The 2018 AGM was held in Florence, Italy, and was hosted by Studio Legale Poli Avvocati.
Although TEN members communicate year-round about common clients and cases, and also meet if the need arises, our AGM provides the perfect opportunity to discuss lawyers’ experiences over the previous year face-to-face and touch on legal problems they have encountered in their own jurisdictions.
By sharing knowledge, all the members of TEN remain at the forefront of legal services in Europe, giving us the ability to offer insightful and innovative advice to our clients in all fields of the law.